Using Photoshop for densitometry?

David Tak Yan Yu dtyyu at ucla.edu
Wed Dec 20 19:18:39 EST 1995

We use NIH-Image instead of Photoshop.  The advantage of NIH-Image is that it
has a curve fitting function to find out the best formula to fit the
calibration parameters into the curve for reference.  If your curve turns out
to be linear anyway, you might not need anything else.  Alternately, to
satisfy the reviewer, you might like to analyze the data with curve fitting
softwares.
David Yu

In article <rdlab.62.001184AA at gandalf.bio.uci.edu> rdlab at gandalf.bio.uci.edu
(rlab davis) writes:>From: rdlab at gandalf.bio.uci.edu (rlab davis)