Source of FIAU

Josef Peter Magyar jmagyar at cell.biol.ethz.ch
Tue Dec 12 12:22:56 EST 1995

Dear NETers

I am worrking on gene targeting experiments. For some years, I got some
FIAU from Bristol Myers but now our lab is running out of it.
Unfortunatelly, it seems that Bristol Myers stopped the production of
FIAU (what a mess). Up to now, I couldn't find any new source or
supplier. Do you now of it?

Thanks
     *     Josef Peter Magyar, Ph.D.               *
     *     Institute of Cell Biology               *
     *     Swiss federal Institute of Technology   *
     *     ETH-Hoenggerberg HPM E25                *
     *     CH-8093 Zurich, Switzerland             *
     *     eMail: Magyar at cell.biol.ethz.ch         *
     *     Tel:   +41/1/633-34-91                  *
     *      Fax:   +41/1/633-10-69                 *