current protocols in protein science

Stephen R. Lasky Stephen_Lasky at brown.edu
Fri Dec 22 09:19:16 EST 1995

After posting the criticism listed below on the internet, I got an
immediate fax from Eric M. Graber of Wiley publishing, apoligizing for the
problems that I was having.  The next day he faxed me new Key codes so
that I could get into the program.  Unfortunately,  I have been too busy
repeating experiments to make them pretty for a publication, so I haven't
had a chance to get into the program.  You might want to give Eric a call
at 212-850-8848.  He seems quite repsonsive.

The internet really works sometimes.

SRLasky

--
Stephen R. Lasky Ph.D.   Brown U/Roger Williams Medical Center,  Providence, RI.