Ultracompetent E. coli cells?

Simon Dawson Simon.Dawson at nott.ac.uk
Sat Dec 23 08:15:06 EST 1995

--[deleted]--

> > | Could some kind person post or email me a quick recipe for the Inoue
> > | method for producing ultra-competent E.coli?

--[deleted]--

Hi,
   I'm interested in the discussion in these 'ultra competent E. coli' but I seem to
have missed the main thread of the discussion I think. Can anybody point me
to the Inoue reference that is quoted above??
  Thanx in advance for any help,

       Simon.

--

Dr. Simon Dawson       TEL:+44 (0)115 9249924 ex. 44789
Dept. of Biochemistry  FAX:+44 (0)115 9422225
Queens Medical Centre  Email:Simon.Dawson at .nott.ac.uk
Clifton Boulevard      http://www.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk/~mbzspd/Simon.html
Nottingham
U.K.                   "Back off man, I'm a scientist!" - Bill Murray.