Need help in detecting Oct-1

Gerhard G.Stelz at DKFZ-Heidelberg.de
Sat Dec 23 05:36:38 EST 1995

Hello.
I have some problems with detecting Oct-1 in Western blotting and Immunopraeciptitation.
Does anybody can help me in finding an working procedure doing that and or does somebody know of
an commercially available antibody directed against Oct-1.
At the moment I use the Santa Cruz Biotechnolog antibody. If anyone has a protocol
for me, where he/she used that antibody please send me a message

A merry chrismas to all reading this article and a happy new year.

Gerhard Stelz