Molecular Biology Software

Fencerex fencerex at aol.com
Sat Dec 23 10:30:24 EST 1995

I am looking for a program that will assist me in the manipulation of DNA
sequences (translation, restriction patterns, and mol. wt. of proteins
deduced from nucleotide sequence).  Does anyone know if there is such a
program available on thw WWW for downloading?  I am looking for something
smaller and less expensive than DNAStar.  I would appreciate an e-mail.
If this post is not appropriate for this group does anuone have a
suggestion for a more suitable newsgroup?