Help with PCR reference

Dale Yuzuki's Work Account dale at JWCI.ORG
Fri Dec 29 13:56:01 EST 1995

Dear Dr. Meyer,

>Could someone please post the reference (or even the article, publishers
>willing) to this newsgroup as a service to the reader?

The reference you are looking for is:

     The polymerase chain reaction in an anemic mode: how to avoid cold
     oligodeoxyribonuclear fusion.
   Pcr Methods and Applications, 1991 Aug, 1(1):1-4.
     Pub type:  Journal Article; Review; Review, Tutorial.
     (UI:  93113307)

I once had this journal in question but now I can't find them (they were
given away as promotional copies at the beginning.)

Hope this helps.

dy

- Dale Yuzuki M.A. M.Ed. - John Wayne Cancer Inst. - dale at jwci.org -   __@
- 2200 Santa Monica Blvd - Santa Monica CA 90404   - (310) 449-5267 _ -\<'_
- Knowledge itself is power     Frances Bacon                      (_)-/-(_)