reference manager?

guest at halley.sph.unc.edu guest at halley.sph.unc.edu
Wed Feb 1 13:17:19 EST 1995

I'm sorry if this is an inappropriate post, but I imagine that some of you must
have some experience with reference managers that are specifically formatted
for scientific journals.  I'm looking for the best software package to manage
references, create bibliographies with different formats (depending on the
journal I'm submitting to), accept downloaded info from current content
searches, etc. We use IBMs in the lab, so the program has to be compatible with
DOS and Window. I've heard of EndNote, ProCite and Papyrus(?). Do any of you
use these? What do you think about them?
Thanks for your help. Camella
You can email me directly at cbailey at uncvx1.oit.unc.edu