S: Addresses of bio-companies

Martin Leach leach at bu.edu
Thu Feb 2 13:18:50 EST 1995

In article <3gopdi$l0i at sunserver.lrz-muenchen.de>,
t7845ag at cd1.lrz-muenchen.de (Hermann Rochholz) wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I am searching a list of addresses of companies
> producing biological materials like primers, dyes, etc.
>
> I know, that such a searchable index exists on the
> World-wide-web (including search-index),
> but I can't remember  the www-address.
> And I didn't find the address at pedros.

try telnetting to biotechnet

telnet biotechnet.com

username biotech
pw  technique

there are a whole mess of companies with email addresses here...e.g.
ambion, clonetech, owl, tropix to name but a few....

ciao

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
p.s. try BioMOO (virtual biology on the internet - telnet bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888)
My home page: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html