Need Protocol for Nucleus isolation from rat spleen lymphocytes.

Martin Leach leach at
Thu Feb 2 13:10:42 EST 1995

In article <D3AALE.4JA at>,
hadimani at (shreeshail kumar) wrote:

> I need a protocol for isloating nuclei from rat spleen lymphocytes,
beginning from the sacrificing of the rats. Also the protocols for the
marker enzyme assays needed.  I would be very grateful if I could get
these at the earliest.
> Thanx.
> :p
> :q

I believe current protocols has something on preparation of
nucleii../nuclear extracts...

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
p.s. try BioMOO (virtual biology on the internet - telnet 8888)
My home page: