reference manager?

Rick Neubig RNeubig at umich.edu
Sat Feb 4 08:37:31 EST 1995

belas at mbimail.umd.edu (Bob Belas) wrote:

(stuff deleted)
>  However, Endnote is awful with Windows and WFW6.

(stuff deleted)

> Maybe that biz needs some new competitors.

There are Reference Manager and ProCite for Windows so you may not
have to wait. I have been using Reference Manager for years and
have found both the DOS and Windows version fine for what I want.
My DB is up around 5000 references and we run it off of a
Novell server so everyone in the lab can use the same DB.

I beta test for RIS who makes Ref Man but standard disclaimers apply.

Rick Neubig
http://www.umich.edu/~rneubig