ABI 377

George Mayhew mayhew at midgaard.genetics.wisc.edu
Fri Feb 3 18:49:06 EST 1995

This question is also a concern of mine as well.  I'm interested in
TRUE benchmarks that anyone has gotten.  ABI's benchmarks are often
"best-case" type.  I understand that the 373 is no longer sold, and
while we have one of these already, we are looking for multiple
machines.  It would be nice to be able to estimate my throughput ahead
of time.

Any info is appreciated.

Ciao,
G.
---
"People are DNA's way of making more DNA."(Edward O. Wilson, 1975)
\ / \  \ / \  \ / \  \ /   George Mayhew   \ / \  \ / \  \ / \  \
 \  /\  \  /\  \ E. coli Genome Sequencing Project \  /\  \  /\  \
  \/  \__\/  \__\mayhew at midgaard.genetics.wisc.edu__\/  \__\/  \__\

     University of Wisconsin - Madison, Laboratory of Genetics,
  College of Agricultural and Life Sciences and the Medical School
               445 Henry Mall, Madison, WI 53706
            Phone: 608-262-2534    Fax: 608-263-7459
  http://anthill.genetics.wisc.edu/HTML/STAFF/mayhew/mayhew.html

+++ For my PGP pubkey, finger me at midgaard.genetics.wisc.edu  +++