Blood Collection & Treatment

niman at vms.cis.pitt.edu niman at vms.cis.pitt.edu
Mon Feb 6 12:57:20 EST 1995

In article <D3L6t7.Axu at watdragon.uwaterloo.ca>, pjyamamo at daisy.uwaterloo.ca (Peter Yamamoto) writes:
> In article <95035.123515U27111 at uicvm.uic.edu>,  <U27111 at uicvm.uic.edu> wrote:
>>They have to report to Judge Ito on Mon. how they plan to test for
>>the EDTA (or it's by-products).

<<CUTS>>>
> Ito said: What evidence, What kind of test, Why.
> Then he said, well, I can figure out the why.
> The prosecution said: We don't know how we are going to test...
> Judge Ito said, I just want to know what kind of test, not how.
> Prosecution said, Oh, just what...
> Judge said, yes.
>
> In other words, for the socks, it suffices to say they want to test for
> EDTA, not how and not why.
>
><<CUTS>>
>
> Peter
Peter, Do you have access to the trial transcripts from Friday already.  I know
how to get then from AOL, but so far they have only posted up to Thursday.  Are
the transcripts available on WWW earlier?  If so, where are they located?  Is
this issue also being discussed on the reagents NG on the BioNet?
Have you heard anything about the defense already having done the tests.  I have
received private E-Mail that positives (for EDTA) have already been found, but
defense won't release info until prosecution can verify (in a week).  Do you
know what samples (if any) the defense has already received?

Henry N Fox Chapel