cleveland/V8 protease gels

gwj0520 at Msu.oscs.montana.edu gwj0520 at Msu.oscs.montana.edu
Tue Feb 7 14:55:31 EST 1995

This is my first venture into the realm of Cleveland/V8 protease gels.  I'm
appealing to those more experienced for some help.  Specifically, I'm using V8
protease from S.aureus (Sigma P-2922).  If anyone haas used this product for
this purpose I would like to know at what concentrations/units  worked best.
Also, any streamlined/simplified protocols that worked for you would be of
interest.  Thanks.

                                    Ward Jones