Blood Collection & Treatment

Peter Yamamoto pjyamamo at daisy.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 7 03:03:09 EST 1995

In article <3h62mf$5cc at usenet.srv.cis.pitt.edu>,
 <niman at vms.cis.pitt.edu> wrote:
>In article <3h5nud$3t5 at usenet.srv.cis.pitt.edu>, niman at vms.cis.pitt.edu writes:
>> In article <D3L6t7.Axu at watdragon.uwaterloo.ca>, pjyamamo at daisy.uwaterloo.ca (Peter Yamamoto) writes:
>> Peter, Do you have access to the trial transcripts from Friday already.  I know

No I was reciting from memory from seeing it on video. i stilhave it on
video and could check but...

>Peter, I have found (and downloaded) the transcripts.  I contains answers to my
>questions. Here is the most relevant portion:  (DEFENSE):o

Are those really the most relevant? You admit you don't know what
47, 50, and 78 are!

I don't think that part of the discussion had to do with the request for
evidence for EDTA testing. That was an attack on the side.

>            I'M SOMEWHAT SURPRISED TO HEAR  MR. BLAISER -- PERHAPS
>HE HASN'T BEEN INFORMED OF THIS.  AND IF HE HASN'T, IT'S ANOTHER
>CURIOUS EVENT -- SAY THAT THEY'VE NEVER HAD ANY OF THE EVIDENCE
>WHEN YOU KNOW, YOUR HONOR, THAT YOU SIGNED AN EX PARTE ORDER WAY
>BACK IN OCTOBER FOR ITEMS 47, 50 AND 78, AND THOSE ITEMS WERE
>RELEASED TO THE DEFENSE TEAM.  MR. BLAISER APPARENTLY DOESN'T KNOW
>THAT.
>            PERHAPS THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF THESE INSTANCES WHERE
>THEY'VE TESTED SOMETHING IN SECRET AND THEY DON'T EVEN WANT HIM TO
>KNOW WHAT THE ANSWER IS.  IT'S CLEAR THAT WHAT THEY WANT TO DO IS
>HIDE THE BALL.

I know that the prosecution says (very closely to), I am glad
they didn't take it [the evidence being asked for] when we offered
it ...

>Sounds like defense may have some important data that may support my Private
>E-Mailers assurtions.  What are items 47, 50, and
>78?

I don't see where you get this idea. I don't see it from the court
room discussions.

>((CUTS))
>
>      THE COURT:  I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE ITEM IS, I WANT TO KNOW
>WHERE IT IS, WHAT ITS CURRENT STATUS IS, WHAT ADDITIONAL TESTING
>YOU WANT TO DO.
>            I'M CURIOUS ABOUT THIS EDTA TESTING, AS TO HOW YOU
>PROPOSE TO DO THAT.
>

>HENRY N FOX CHAPEL

You left out his clarification. the last sentence seems to imply
he wants to know from the prosecution how it will be done (which
was the apparent claim I was disputing) when actually he was just
curious for "himself" (or at least he clarified the prosecution
didn't have to tell Monday).

Man is it tough to be understood!-)
Peter