Database searching on % amino acid composition

adavies at adavies at
Wed Feb 8 18:02:49 EST 1995

Is there a compilation of protein sequence data which may be searched on
the basis of percentage amino acid composition?  I realise that such data
is tricky to rely on, but I'd be interested in giving it a try....

Any suggestions for approaches to this problem gratefully received!

Anthony Davies                        Palo Alto Institute of Molecular Medicine
adavies at                    2462 Wyandotte Street
Tel: 415-694 4996                     Mountain View
Fax: 415-694 7717                     CA 94043