MATCHMAKER Supplement

clontech!pauld at NETCOM.COM clontech!pauld at NETCOM.COM
Wed Feb 8 18:03:23 EST 1995

We would like to make researchers using the CLONTECH
MATCHMAKER Supplement kit (K1605-D) aware that the problem
with the cycloheximide resistant yeast strain (HF7c.cyh)
reported previously (posted in the end of October 1994)
has been resolved.  The Supplement now contains a new
cycloheximide strain (CG-1945) derived from HF7c.  Both
the HIS and lacZ reporters in CG-1945 have been rigorously
tested to ensure that this strain is useful for library
screening.

We would like to ask any researchers who are using the kit
and have not contacted CLONTECH Technical Service, to please
do so.  For customers outside the U.S., please contact your
local distributor.  Now that we have corrected the situation,
we would like to be sure that all our customers who were
using the Supplement have had the problem resolved to their
satisfaction.  Also, we would like to thank all the customers
who have contacted us for their understanding and patience,
and again, we apologize for any inconvience.

Thank you,