Green Fluo. Prot.

Klaus Salger salger at wap18.zi.biologie.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Feb 10 19:08:43 EST 1995

CKang (ckang at aol.com) wrote:
: I am planning to use this protein as a reporter.  Does anybody know the
: person who sucessfully expressed and detected this protein as a reporter?

: Many Thanks.

I think the original paper is the following:

Green fluorescent protein as a marker for gene expression.
Science 263: 802-805 (1994)
M. Chalfie, Y. Tu, G. Euskirchen, W. W. Ward & D. C. Prasher
(Department of Biological Sciences, Columbia University, New York, NY 10027.)

Cheers
  Klaus

--
Klaus Salger                phone : ++49 (0)89 5902 -502
Zoologisches Institut       FAX   :                 -450
AG MacWilliams              e-mail: salger at zi.biologie.uni-muenchen.de
Luisenstr. 14
80333 Muenchen
Germany