ABI 377

Eric C. Anderson anderson at pharmdec.wustl.edu
Sun Feb 12 17:58:25 EST 1995

In article <3gufdi$74v at news.doit.wisc.edu>,
mayhew at midgaard.genetics.wisc.edu (George Mayhew) wrote:
> I understand that the 373 is no longer sold, and
> while we have one of these already, we are looking for multiple
> machines.  It would be nice to be able to estimate my throughput ahead
> of time.

say what?  that's not what either our sales rep or our service guy said
when they were both here last week.  to the best of my knowledge (and to
these 2 people as well), the 373 will still be available for a while.

eric
--
*these are your important years     *
anderson at pharmdec.wustl.edu
washington univ. school of medicine              (314)862-2435 (home)
660 s. euclid box 8103                           (314)362-7058 (FAX)
st. louis, mo 63110