Brain cDNA library for yeast interaction trap?

John Corradi corradj at rockvax.rockefeller.edu
Sun Feb 12 20:24:58 EST 1995

Hi,

I'm using the Interaction Trap (yeast two-hybrid system) from Roger Brent's
lab and would be interested in screening a brain cDNA library.  I obtained
the human fetal brain library from Dimitri Krainc at MGH, but it is made
from forebrain.  Ideally I need to use either whole brain, cerebellum, or
brainstem.  Has anyone constructed one of these libraries (either human or
mouse) using the pJG4-5 vector or know of someone who has?  Thanks in
advance for any help.