Q: Stratagene Mini Horizontal Electrophoresis Apparatus

Jerzy Brzywczy jurek at ibbrain.uucp
Tue Feb 14 16:13:52 EST 1995

Dear Netters,
I would like to buy an old Stratagene's Electrophoresis Apparatus (cat. no 400042),
which has been replaced by a new model (cat. no 400440). I would like to use the same
gel scoops and gel combs I already have. Do you know if this old model was produced
by a second party and is still available from somwhere? Stratagene does not sell it.
Please mail me directly or reply to the list.
Thanx,
                                                Jurek

jurek at ibbrain.ibb.waw.pl
jurekibb at plearn.edu.pl