Martin D. Leach leach at
Wed Feb 15 10:46:41 EST 1995

In article <3hsvfn$juj at>, grggta at (Graham
Atherton) wrote:

> Does anyone know the address/phone/FAX/Email number of the above. We are
> trying to find a source for Rat primary embryo fibroblasts.
> Please reply to GRGGTA at as I am temporarily disconnected
> from the Email list for this group.
> Many Thanks
> Graham atherton

BioWhittaker Inc
8830 Biggs Ford road
md 21793-0127

1-800-638-8174 ph
1-301-845-8338 fax

usual disclaimer

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
My homepage:
Biotech company listing:

p.s. try BioMOO  -virtual biology on the internet..
telnet 8888