Desperately looking for K.Calame E-Mail(2)

Martin D. Leach leach at bu.edu
Thu Feb 16 11:23:01 EST 1995

In article <3hue7b$rua at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>, <reichhart at astorg.u-strasbg.fr> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> I'm looking for the E-mail adress or phone number of Kathryn Calame. she
> should be at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in New
> York.
>
>                 Wiyh many thanks
>         Best Regards,
>         Best Regards,

          alias: klc1
            name: CALAME, KATHRYN LEE
           email: klc1 at .columbia.edu
           phone: +1 212-305-3504
    office_phone: HS 7-3504
         address: 1201 HHSC
                : 701 W 168 ST
      department: MICROBIOLOGY
           title: PROFESSOR

took 3 mins using gopher....try it, it works!!!!

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"
My homepage: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html
Biotech company listing: http://155.41.115.114/jumper/biolcomm.html

p.s. try BioMOO  -virtual biology on the internet..
telnet bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888