Southern probes for Fragile X Syndrome ?

Mike Morris mike at
Fri Feb 17 01:57:55 EST 1995

We have very good results with StB12.3. This was produced by
Prof. Jean-Louis Mandel in Strasbourg (France), and you should
write to him to obtain it. I am sure the group of Prof. Kay
Davies in Oxford could also provide you with a good one.

Mike Morris

Division of Medical Genetics       tel (Switzerland) (22) 702.56.94
CMU, University of Geneva          fax (Switzerland) (22) 702.57.06
Geneva, Switzerland                email mike at