DNA Fingerprinting - Simpson Trial

Vasos Vasos
Tue Feb 21 08:04:23 EST 1995

Court TV will have a NYC Bar Science&Law panel from December on in the
early mornings both days this coming weekend. I'm the guy who asks
about relatives, age of sample and solid state fluoroscopic post-PCR analysis.
Barry Scheck responds to my question only after her answers the two
questions that follow mine.
--
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Bioengineer-Financier, Columbia'81+
New York City. Listed in Marquis' Who's Who in Finance & Industry.