embl-3 pcr primers anywhere?

john hachey HACHEY at ABRSLE.AGR.CA
Wed Feb 22 21:03:07 EST 1995

Hello,

I'd like to amplify the insert(s) in an embl-3 library I have.
So I was wondering if there are any suppliers of proven PCR primers
for this purpose. Alternatively, is the sequence of this vector available
anywhere.

And while I'm on the subject, Has anyone tried to produce end frags from
clones in this vector for walking? Any refs would be appreciated.

| John E. Hachey                    *      Telephone : (403)327-4561         |
| Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada  *      Fax : (403)382-3156               |
| Research Station                  *      Email : hachey at abrsle.agr.ca      |
| P.O. Box 3000, Main               *                                        |
| Lethbridge, AB                    *      Everything in Moderation,         |
| Canada                            *         Including Moderation           |
| T1J 4B1                           *                                        |
|            DISCLAIMER : BUT THEN AGAIN, I LIKED HEE HAW                    |