200 microliter m'fuge tube storage racks

Peter Doris p.doris at ttu.edu
Thu Feb 23 20:02:48 EST 1995

This is a rather unscientific question, but maybe an answer to it will be useful to many people. Our PCR reactions are done in 200 micorliter m'fuge tubes. We haven't been able to find a suitable rack which stores these efficiently.

Does anybody know of a vendor who makes such racks? Or if you have a homespun solution, would you care to share it. We have been using old pipette tip boxes, but these waste about 75% of the space they occupy in the freezer and freezer space is always at a premium.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.