Immunoscreening Stratagene Uni-ZAP

Jonathan Kurtis Jonathan_Kurtis at Brown.edu
Sat Feb 25 10:53:54 EST 1995

In article <3i2m8i$c07 at hawk.le.ac.uk>, mjl11 at le.ac.uk (M.J. Lush) wrote:

>         We are contemplating immunoscreening a Uni-ZAP library
> for a rare transcript (Were getting desperate :-) with a
> monoclonal antibody.
>
>         However we have been told that the Uni-ZAP b-Gal fusion
> protein is much less stable than the gt11 product.
>
>         Is this true?
>
>         Does anyone have any experience with immuno screening
> Uni-ZAP and would care to comment?
>

> --
> Michael
> NPC rights activist  | Nameless Abominations are people too!

I successfully screened a UniZAP XR library with an IgM monoclonal. I
actually got it to work on the first attempt!! I am probably biased, but I
found no stability problems. If you would like details send me some email.

--
Jonathan Kurtis

International Health Institute
Brown University Box G-8033