alkaline phosphatase labeled oligos

Sebastian W. Bunka seb at
Tue Jan 3 06:55:22 EST 1995

lcp at VETMED.WSU.EDU wrote:
: Is there a company which synthesizes enzyme-labelled oligonucleotide probes?
: We are a clinical research lab, presently using digoxygenin labelled probes
: in colony hybridizations of enterotoxigenic E. coli.  We need a quicker and
: more specific probing technique and would like to use oligonucleotide
: probes with the alkaline phosphatase conjugated to the 5-prime end.  Glen
You may want to contact GenSet in France (They have a site in US, too,
but I don't have their email number). They offer oligo synthesis
with biotin/DIG/AP/Fluorescin/Amin/Thiol/Phosphate labeling/modification.
(And you can directly email your sequence to the syntheziser workstation
Information: marketing at
Phone (33-1) 43 56 59 00
Fax   (33-1) 43 56 26 25

Fax USA: 800 551 5291

(I'm not affiliated with them in any way !)

Hope this helps, cheers, Sebastian

email:                   [ Sebastian.Bunka at ]
voice:                   FAX:
+43-1-71155260           +43-1-7149110
Location: earth, europe, austria, vienna  Inst. of Bacteriology  Vet.Univ.