Beta-Actin good RT-PCR Control?

Martin Kennedy mkennedy at chmeds.ac.nz
Tue Jan 3 20:18:54 EST 1995

In article <3e7ts0$t4o at dns1.NMSU.Edu>, smori at nmsu.edu (Shahram Mori) writes:

> How about using succinate dehydrogenase as the control. This one should always
> be there.

Shahram,

I, like others (who have also posted on the net) am always keen to find better
RT-PCR controls.  I'm not familiar with succinate dehydrogenase - can you
please post more details, like PCR primers, whether applicable to both
mouse/human, whether pseudogenes are a problem etc.  I'd be very grateful...

--
Cheers,

Martin

		Phone (64-3)364-0880   Fax (64-3)364-0750