Input requested on best DNA Sequencer

Dieter Deforce ddeforce at allserv.rug.ac.be
Thu Jan 5 05:44:12 EST 1995

The doctor is IN. (aarment at nova.wright.edu) wrote:
: 	I am preparing to buy a sequencing apparatus and power supply with
: some recently acquired grant monies and would like some input from other users
: out there as to what features and companies I should look at.  Unfortunately,
: funds are limiting, so I have to be somewhat thrifty. :)

: Please post to this newsgroup or directly.  I will compile the replies if there
: is enough interest.  Thanks.

: Tony
: aarment at desire.wright.edu

We are using the ABI 373 sequencer and we are very
hapy with it . It is sold by Applied Biosystems a division of Perkin Elmer

Drs.Apr. Dieter Deforce     Harelbekestraat 72,9000 Gent,Belgium
E-mail : Dieter.Deforce at rug.ac.be
tel : 09/221.99.43
fax : 09/220.66.88
Laboratory of Farmaceutical Biotechnology