Coating wells with receptors?

Colin Rasmussen crasmussen at
Tue Jan 10 10:35:56 EST 1995

In article <3est18$f2c at>, michelbo at (Michel Bordeleau) wrote:

>   Hi...
>    Does anyone know of, or can point me to, a way to coat wells
>  (preferably 96-well plates) with receptors (specifically neuroreceptors)?

I don't know if it would work for receptors, but we coat Immulon-2 plates
(obtained from Fisher) with p13/suc1 as a way to assay p34/cdc2 kinase
activity.  That procedures, which should give you some ideas for your own
application can be found in:

Ducommon & Beach (1990). Anal. Biochem. 187, 94-97.

Dr. Colin Rasmussen
Department of Anatomy & Cell Biology
University of Alberta
Edmonton, AB, Canada T6G 2H7.