Promega Internet survey

Paul N Hengen pnh at fcsparc6.ncifcrf.gov
Wed Jan 11 15:43:21 EST 1995

 In article <3ev8pi$rii at news2.delphi.com>
 CLONTECH at news.delphi.com (CLONTECH at DELPHI.COM) writes:

| CLONTECH is also planning to provide access to technical and catalog
| information on the Internet.  You can help us set up our server with
| the most useful information by sending us a copy of your response to
| this survey. Please send your responses directly to Carol Lou in our
| marketing department.
|
| Email address:  caroll at clontech.com
|
| Thank you.
|
| Paul Kitts
| Research Scientist
| CLONTECH Laboratories
| 4030 Fabian Way               Email: paulki at clontech.com
| Palo Alto                     Phone: 415 424 8222 x415
| CA 94303-4607, U.S.A.         Fax:   415 424 1064

well, well...looks like the BioTech companies have taken the plunge into the
next higher level of one-up-manship....This should be very entertaining -
watching them duke it out and one up each other over the net.
Kit Wars? Who need 'em...Bring on Web Wars!!!

* - - -  Methods FAQ list -> http://www.ncifcrf.gov:2001/~pnh/info.html - - - *