re-amp of PCR -- problems

Slawek Dabrowski slawek at ALTIS.CHEM.PG.GDA.PL
Wed Jan 11 04:08:11 EST 1995

Hello,

	I had the same problems. Re-amplification works well when the
concentration of PCR product is very very low. If you have 0.1 ug of
primary product you must resolve it in TE about 10,000X. It will be work.

			Best regards
					Slawek