my boss

mmccorm at mmccorm at
Thu Jan 12 23:55:09 EST 1995

In article <9501062058.AA02456 at>,
jeff at COMPBIO2.MED.WAYNE.EDU (Jeff Kramer) wrote:

> So my boss asked me to put this on the net for him.  I'm not sure what
> ally he wanted, but he asked me to ask for advice concerning batch processing
> RNA using oligo dT cellulose.  He hopes to purify amounts from 3 mg down to
> 100 ug or so.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  Any helpful advice
> that I can pass to him?
>                                                 Thanks,
>                                                         Jeff

Don't use PolyATtract when you can use Straight A's from Novagen and save
your money. The particles are reuseable, unlike Promega's and several
rounds of purification allow complete removal of rRNA, also unlike

Get Novagen's recent Newsletter, call 800-207-0144 or E-mail
novatech at

Mark McCormick
mmccorm at