Clontech Human Yac Library DNA Panel

jfh jfhess at ucdavis.edu
Fri Jan 13 15:15:11 EST 1995

You are correct as far as I know.  I would also like to add that the
folks at Baylor doing genome research have their own YACs and supply them
as pools for you to screen.  I found out about them somewhere and have
successfully carried through to final mapping and obtaining of yeast
strains. BUT THEY ARE MOUSE YACs.

If you haven't heard of the baylor folks, I can provide an email
address, I think.  (It's been a couple months.)

Of course, once you have  yeast strain that has a YAC in it that you
want, I can't help you.  I myself have things frozen away and haven't
done any more work with them.

Bye,

John Hess, PhD                    Phone me 916 752 8420
Dept of Human Anatomy             FAX me 916 752 8520
University of Calif               Email me jfhess at ucdavis.edu
Davis, CA                         or leave me alone, your choice.