CAT assay

Martin Leach leach at acs.bu.edu
Tue Jan 17 11:17:28 EST 1995

In article <3fghrn$g52 at news.duke.edu>,
altschul at PROBLEM_WITH_INEWS_GATEWAY_FILE (Danny Altshuler) wrote:

> Does anyone know of any CAT assay using luminescence? I know there are
> substrates for alkaline phosphatase, b-gal, and of course luciferase.
> Any idea on luminescence substrates for CAT?
> Thanks
> Danny

Hi...
I dont believe thier is a luminescence assay for CAT at the moment...

However, there is an ELISA assay...sensitive...but takes about
6hrs....available from 5'-3' company....1-800-533-5703

ciao

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
p.s. try BioMOO (virtual biology on the internet
- telnet bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888)
My home page: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html