How to get rid of whiteflies invasion

Tracy Aquilla aquilla at
Wed Jan 18 15:23:32 EST 1995

In Article <3fj58r$lat at>, delle at (Massimo
Delledonne) wrote:
>We have a incredible whiteflies invasion in hour greenhouse and we are loosing
a lot of transgenic tobacco and tomato .....
>Anybody knows how to kill this terrible bug?
>Thanks in advance .....
>Massimo Delledonne
>|  Massimo Delledonne, PhD
>| Istituto di Genetica vegetale
>|  Universita' Cattolica S.C. Piacenza -ITALY-
>|  Internet  delle at

Whiteflies tend to be pretty tough critters, and are a huge problem in
greenhouses all over the world. You probably need a potent, broad-spectrum
insecticide, like a synthetic pyrethroid. You should consult an entomologist
in your local area for this info.