Sheffield Products address query

Bradley Turner bturner at MED-ITVAX1.BU.EDU
Wed Jan 18 10:59:44 EST 1995

Serge asks?
>From: sb9e at faraday.clas.virginia.edu (sb9e)
>Subject: Sheffield Products address query
>Date: Mon, 16 Jan 1995 17:45:20 GMT
>
>I am looking for the address of Sheffield Products. They supposedly
>sell N-Z-amine A, a bacterial growing medium recommended in the Novagen
>pET expression manual.
>
>By the way, does anyone know if it is really better than straight LB?
>
>Thanks,
>

>Serge
>sb9e at virginia.edu

The catalog in front of me says

Sheffield Products Division Quest Intl.
P.O. Box 630
Norwich, N.Y. 13815

Phone 1-800-833-8308
Fax   607-334-5022

I think that a roughly similar product is also available from
Sigma Chemical 1-800-325-3010.

I have used the Sigma product but I have not compared it to the
Sheffield product.
I have no interest in either company other than as a satisfied
customer.

Hope this helps.

Brad,

                    Bradley Turner
                 University Hospital

Boston University           PHONE: 617-638-8346
Medical Center              FAX:   617-638-7785
Gastroenterology, E-201     EMAIL: bturner at med-itvax1.bu.edu
88 East Newton Street              bsturner at water.bu.edu
Boston, MA 02118, USA              bsturner at mbcrr.harvard.edu