Cleaning up oligos

John E. Fox altabios at
Wed Jan 18 14:45:34 EST 1995

In article <patterson.1140560394A at>, patterson at (Cam Patterson) says:
>We recently purchased a Beckman DNA synthesizer, and I find
>that the oligos we create work fine for PCR and for labelling

We use home packed columns of G25 to clean up all our oligos.
Generally packing enough for a weeks work at a time.
G25 won't clear out much of the truncated peptides.
 I think it best to check your trityl yields, there is no reason why your machine
should not give as good a result as any other.

John Fox