How to get rid of whiteflies invasion

Amos H Heckendorf nestgrp at world.std.com
Thu Jan 19 19:16:40 EST 1995

: I have had considerable greenhouse experience with whiteflies.  They
: develop resistance to pesticides quite readily; we had to rotate
: treatment with various pesticides on a schedule.  Systemic insecticides
: like Temik (aack! nasty stuff!) work best, though alternating malathion
: and pyrethrins will do a fair job.  You should use the yellow sticky

Allen:

I have found Temik to be quite effective but I thought it was taken off
the market.  It is quite potent and should be handled with care.(no
affiliation with mfg)

Amos Heckendorf (nestgrp at world.std.com) 800-347-6378 ; 508-481-6223
The Nest Group