SV40

GABREAA at HAL.HAHNEMANN.EDU GABREAA at HAL.HAHNEMANN.EDU
Thu Jan 19 14:36:31 EST 1995

Recently I came across an article (last name Northemann) in which the group
discusses immortalization of RAT macrophages by transforming the cells with
SV40.  I'm interested in establishing my own RAT macrophage cell lines to study
nitric oxide production.  I would like to know if nitric oxide production has
been studied in these immortalized cells and whether SV40 induces nitric oxide
synthase.

My address is GABREAA at Hal.Hahnemann.edu