Thanks to BIO-RAD.

John Nash nash at nrcbsa.bio.nrc.ca
Fri Jan 20 09:20:28 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.950119102933.8305C-100000 at lucano>,
Juan Carlos Rodriguez Aguilera  <bc2roagj at lucano.uco.es> wrote:
>I would like to thank the help kindly provided by BIO-RAD in the person
>of Mary L. Schramke who helped me with my electroporation work.
>Thanks!!!

Yes, she is amazingly helpful, isn't she.  In the days where people
log on the newsgroups to bitch about companies, it is not often we see
good things written about them.  A couple of years ago, Mary Schramke
was rather instrumental in helping us implement an electroporation
protocol for a halophile which was also an obligate anaerobe...
expecially after I expressed an extreme reluctance to zap the wee
beasty in a CO2:H2 atmosphere.

john
--
John Nash                       Institute for Biological Sciences      *
Email: nash at nrcbsa.bio.nrc.ca   National Research Council of Canada  * .*