Thanks to BIO-RAD.

John Nash nash at
Fri Jan 20 09:20:28 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.950119102933.8305C-100000 at lucano>,
Juan Carlos Rodriguez Aguilera  <bc2roagj at> wrote:
>I would like to thank the help kindly provided by BIO-RAD in the person
>of Mary L. Schramke who helped me with my electroporation work.

Yes, she is amazingly helpful, isn't she.  In the days where people
log on the newsgroups to bitch about companies, it is not often we see
good things written about them.  A couple of years ago, Mary Schramke
was rather instrumental in helping us implement an electroporation
protocol for a halophile which was also an obligate anaerobe...
expecially after I expressed an extreme reluctance to zap the wee
beasty in a CO2:H2 atmosphere.

John Nash                       Institute for Biological Sciences      *
Email: nash at   National Research Council of Canada  * .*
World Wide Web:            *
         Disclaimer: Opinions are mine, not NRC's