PCR primers go off...

Paul N Hengen pnh at fcsparc6.ncifcrf.gov
Sat Jan 21 19:10:09 EST 1995

 In article <9501211458.AA11956 at compbio3.med.wayne.edu>
 jeff at COMPBIO2.MED.WAYNE.EDU (Jeff Kramer) writes:

| One of the mature, helpful responses I got back to my post was from someone
| named weazel.  Here it is...
|
| YOUR PRIMERS ARE DEAD! DUH!

Jeff:

I think you might benefit from reading my column in the January 1995
issue of TIBS which discusses why this might happen to some primer sets.

@article{Hengen1995Jantibs,
author = "P. N. Hengen",
title = "Methods and reagents - Wayward PCR primers",
volume = "20",
number = "1",
pages = "42-44",
month = "January",