hplc/fplc

Gary Kuleck gkuleck at lmumail.lmu.edu
Mon Jan 23 02:06:17 EST 1995

Hi folks,
	I am looking to purchase an HPLC(FPLC system) in the very near
future for enzyme purification.  Although my budget is not unlimited,
I would like to have a system with the capacity to do other types of
separations
simply by switching columns.  Therefore, I am leaning toward a system
with stainless steel fittings,etc.  Anyway, I would like to get some
feedback
from those of you who routinely do protein purification from crude
extracts
about which system(s) you might recommend (especially suppliers,etc.) and
which you would avoid.  Any comments or advice is welcome.

P.S. I hope this posting is appropriate for this newsgroup.  If not, I
humbly
apologize.

Thanx,
Gary Kuleck