Column for pET system??

bllim at bllim at
Sun Jan 22 03:18:52 EST 1995

In article <mmccorm-1801952259240001 at>, mmccorm at writes:
> In article <3etugc$c3r at>, ali at (Ali Karami) wrote:
>> Dear  friends
>> I would like to order  only colums for protein purification  by pET system
>> i have all other component of this system .Please send me a note if you have
>> information that how can i order this .
>>  thank you
>>  ali
>> Copenhagen University
>> Denmark
> Dear Ali,
> If you are referring to the purification of pET expressed proteins bearing
> a polyhistidine tag, metal chelation resin is available from Novagen, Inc.
> E-mail to novatech at or call 1-800-207-0144
> Mark McCormick
> mmccorm at

Dear All

	I am going to express some His-Tagged fusion protein and need to
purchase the affinity matrix for protein purification. Since Novagen is not
available in HK and it may take several months for ordering, I wonder if other
companys do supply the same products. Alternatively, can I make the affinity
matrix by myself?
	Please kindly give me the name of suppliers or the protocol for making
the affinity matrix. Many thanks to your help!!