Column for pET system??

bllim at hkucc1.hku.hk bllim at hkucc1.hku.hk
Sun Jan 22 03:18:52 EST 1995

In article <mmccorm-1801952259240001 at f181-209.net.wisc.edu>, mmccorm at macc.wisc.edu writes:
> In article <3etugc$c3r at biovax.biobase.dk>, ali at biobase.dk (Ali Karami) wrote:
>
>> Dear  friends
>>
>> I would like to order  only colums for protein purification  by pET system
>> i have all other component of this system .Please send me a note if you have
>> information that how can i order this .
>>
>>  thank you
>>  ali
>> Copenhagen University
>> Denmark
>

> Dear Ali,
>
> If you are referring to the purification of pET expressed proteins bearing
> a polyhistidine tag, metal chelation resin is available from Novagen, Inc.
> E-mail to novatech at macc.wis.edu or call 1-800-207-0144
>
> Mark McCormick
> mmccorm at macc.wisc.edu

Dear All

	I am going to express some His-Tagged fusion protein and need to
purchase the affinity matrix for protein purification. Since Novagen is not
available in HK and it may take several months for ordering, I wonder if other
companys do supply the same products. Alternatively, can I make the affinity
matrix by myself?
	Please kindly give me the name of suppliers or the protocol for making
the affinity matrix. Many thanks to your help!!

Cheers
Wallace
BLLIM at hkucc.hku.hk