SSC? What's it stand for?

Shahram Mori smori at nmsu.edu
Mon Jan 23 22:20:44 EST 1995

Thomas G. Guilliams (tomg at post.its.mcw.edu) wrote:
: Another student is preparing her thesis and is asked to find the unabreviated
: title for SSC. I said that, as I was taught, this was STANDARD SALINE
: CITRATE. Others contend that this is simply SALINE SODIUM CITRATE. What
: is the right answer and where could we have found it. I've checked all
: the new and old Maniatis (sp?) manuals and can't find it unabbreviated.
: Thanks.

I have Always thought that it was Saline Sodium Citrate... But I have been
known to be wrong before.
--
Shahram Mori					   _/\_
Program in Molecular Biology			  _\  /_ Saskatoon/SK/CANADA