SV40 promoter and rat

Martin Leach leach at bu.edu
Mon Jan 23 16:03:42 EST 1995

Hi there netters,

can anyone clarify whether the SV40 promoter works in rat tissue or
not...I've heard it does/doesn't various times....

BTW I have seen it work in rat tissue...under SV40 enhancer control

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
p.s. try BioMOO (virtual biology on the internet - telnet
bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888)
My home page: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html