protocol for purification of oligonucleotide

Martin Leach leach at
Mon Jan 23 15:53:40 EST 1995

In article <maga-230195183133 at>, maga at
(Giovanni Maga) wrote:

> In article <95018.163834LIUG at QUCDN.QueensU.CA>, <LIUG at QUCDN.QueensU.CA>
> wrote:
> > I am looking for a protocol for purification of oligonucleotides (15-40 bases)
> > after the kinase reaction. If any one has a fast protocol, please send me a
> > E-mail.
> >             Ge Liu, Dept. of Microbiology, Queen' university

If you dont mind some of the ATP still being around...just
phenol/chloroform the reaction and ppt the sample..

Otherwise purify the reaction on a resin column to remove the ATP....

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
p.s. try BioMOO (virtual biology on the internet - telnet 8888)
My home page: