Help needed with 5' RACE

Nick dos Remedios nick at bio.uts.edu.au
Tue Jan 24 23:06:45 EST 1995

I am using a kit from Clontech called the "5'-AmpliFINDER RACE Kit" and
am having problems getting their positive control to work. After PCR I
only get a band for the quality control reverse primer but not with the
anchor reverse primer. I don't get any bands for my test reactions
either.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if they could
enlighten me on how to get it to work. I am trying their suggestions from
the troubleshoting section but it is slow going.

Thanks

Nick